Saturday, February 11, 2012

2/10/12 - offseason 14/c throws

throws

30# wfd
*cast/drop drills x13
*cast/sprint drills x15

56# wfd
*full throws x10, best of 39'7" training PR


great throws session. Figuring out my cast. Started turning a bit sooner and dialed in the speed of my turn. Also, a big point for me was refraining of casting it in front of me. Rather, I casted it out to about 2:00 and by the time I was in position after the turn, it was  naturally coming down into position. Still a tidbit to the right, but much MUCH better. Played with this for about 7 throws before putting some juice on it. Went 37+, 38+, 39'7" for my last 3 throws. I tweaked my adductor just a tiny bit on wednesday throwing the stones so I was hesitant about really sinking and driving hard. Still good #s, looking forward to getting after it next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment