Sunday, May 1, 2011

4/29/11 - throws

training
  • 16# open- 5-8 standing, 12-15 south african + lots of drills
  • 30# WFD- 4-5 standing, 5-6 single spin, 6-7 double spin
south african feeling better, working on getting that right leg around fast while winding up my upper body

WFD felt way off, but I was just working drills.. did a few cast & drop drills focusing on foot placement on my first spin. I need to get this back to where it was before, my right foot landing about 3-6" outside of my initial left foot placement. did 5-8 of those cast/drop drills working on that, then added in double spins with no effort, not even sure I broke 60' on this today. also need to work on fixing my cast, I'm always setting my high point off my left shoulder and then the low point ends up being around 5 o'clock so then I have to fix it in order to get a stright drive to the trig.. time to watch vierra's figure 8 drill again.

macros = 66f / 259c / 287p = 2817cals, ~150g carbs preWO

No comments:

Post a Comment