Monday, December 19, 2011

12/14/11 - deload plus

Despite being a deload week, I really wanted to get some throws in, however, its been rainy and cold (relatively speaking) all week. I've got a little fun comp coming up next month that involves clean & jerks so I figure I'll work technique today.

training
Bergener clean wu
Wrist stretching for oly rack
95x a bunch of cleans
185x a bunch of cleans

Bergener jerk wu
footwork drills
95x a bunch of jerks front and back
185x a bunch of jerks front and back
225x 2-3 jerks
275x1 jerk
315x0x2 attempts

Technique work took more out of me than I thought. Just barely missed the 315s, need to work on pushing myself under the bar more.. Same thing  goes with the clean.  Going to be doing oly stuff on wednesdays for the next couple weeks. All in all it was a fun session.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment