Tuesday, April 17, 2012

4/11/12 - throws: lwfd/sheaf/ostone

training

28# wfd
*stand x3
*1 turn x3
*full x8, best of 71

20# sheaf x10

16# stone
*step over x3
*breamar x3
*full spin x10, pulled groin on 10th rep

ugh. Nothing out of the ordinary here, pulled my groin again but this time I know exactly why. Fatigue had set in. I didn't drive hard enough to keep my knee over my toe (right). I landed on my heel and when my left came around it just pulled my right around causing the damage. Going to step up my flexibility work. I can't afford for this to keep happening and I'm certain it's because of inflexibility. Time for some major work with regards to rehab: ice baths, ibprofin, stretching, band work, stretching, stepups/lunges, compression, dmso..... the works. Still plan on going to Vegas, will use a knee wrap to wrap my thigh before each throw. Going to play it by ear on intensity.

No comments:

Post a Comment