Wednesday, May 2, 2012

5/1/12 - throws: stone

am weight= 275.6lbs

training

16# stone
*no reverse x5
*step over x3
*full spin x18-20

Made sure to stretch real good before throwing to avoid groin issues and it felt good today. Watched video after nearly every throw to see what I could change to be more fluid. I seem to land with the majority of my weight on my right foot and for some reason am not shifting my weight onto my left for the block. Had a talk with some shotputters and watched a lot of video. During my drive or sprint to the trig, I'm not being violent with my right knee, pushing it in and pulling my hips around explosively. Going to work on this thursday or friday. As well, also opening up too early coming out of the back. Need to keep that left arm over my left leg. Got a few things to work on here.

***

macros = ?? in-laws came over to hang out and brought pizza, resistance was futile

No comments:

Post a Comment