Friday, May 11, 2012

5/8/12 - throws: stone/hammer

training

12# shotput
*standing x 5-8
*full spin x 8-10

16# hammer
*1 wind x 5
*2 wind x 3-5
*3 wind x 6-8

working on some things on my standing tosses, trying to get better balance/center of gravity as it seems I am missing something when I put my weight over my right so trying to start more double posted and get lower. Seems to be workign, hit a long of 49' standing. Not great by any means, but it'll do for now.

Worked some hammer afterwards, trying to fix my delivery as it seems for some reason I have started pulling in on the finish and I can't figure out why. More work to do. Feeling pretty shitty from this cold so I'm going to take wed, thurs & fri off to heal up for the games on Saturday.

not paying attention to maros since I'm sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment