Monday, May 21, 2012

5/17/12 - throws: stone/wfd

training

16# stone
*standing x 8-10
*full spin x 8-10

worked on getting better separation on the standing tosses.. also worked on keeping my head up a bit more on the delivery on the full spin. Started flattening out the throw though, need to find a nice spot in between. Need more work.

56# wfd
*full x 8-10

worked on my cast primarily. Was able to fix my footwork so I'm not drifting so far ahead after the cast, however, now I'm drifting incredibly to the left. Always something to work on, right? Long of 39 here with minimal effort, once I get this cast fixed 100%, good things to come. Also came to the realization that with my 28, my sprint is too fast. I'm building up so much speed on the sprint I can't add any more to it on the finish. I'm going to try slowing my sprint down and getting more explosive on the finish. Then slowly adding overall speed to it.

***

macros = ?? start dieting again next week, strongman coming up this weekend on 5/19

No comments:

Post a Comment