Monday, January 30, 2012

1/30/12 - offseason 13/a throws

training

16# stone
 *hip pop drills x8, best of 45
 *step over drills x8, best of 46'6 (PR)
 *full standing x8, best of 47 (PR)
 *south african x20, best of 52'6 (PR), 10 out of 20 landing 50+

great throws session. focused on getting my hips through first and holding my upper body. Felt that was happening on a good bit of these, but really have to try to make this happen. Going to take a lot more reps before this comes naturally without having to think as much about it. Happy with the PRs in everything. Once I get this figured out, the stones will start being a strong point for me. Looking for 50 standing and 55+ open soon.

macros = ?? lots of spaghetti for dinner. since I tracked calories for about 2 weeks, I know what it takes to get my protein in and that's really all I'm concerned with right now. I'll start tracking again in the next couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment