Tuesday, January 17, 2012

1/9/12 - offseason 10/a throws

training
16# stone
  • step over drills x8, best of 44
  • full x13, best of 44
  • south african x24, best of 49'
good throws with the stone. Tried a few new things out. On the standing tosses I'm keeping my chest up and back straight rather than rounding. Once I got my feet in position and torso turned backward, I dipped down, pivoted my right foot and exploded up, all in one movement. I got a sweet stretch reflex and put another foot or two on the tosses, especially considering my dead legs from speed work yesterday. Spins felt good, worked on gettig that right leg into position while keeping my torso straight to the trig, as the left was following around I worked on better separation. It's all coming into place, expect big throws soon.

macros = 135f / 445c / 309p = 4217 cals

No comments:

Post a Comment