Wednesday, June 20, 2012

6/20/12 - throws: wfd

training

56# wfd
*1 turn x8, best of 39'
*2 turn x15-18, best of 39'

28# wfd
one full throw, maybe 65ish?

had a great drive with the lwd but when i came around, my left foot got caught up on the nail I had the tape measure attached to and ended up rolling my ankle. Hurt pretty good but seems to be doing well now..it's not swollen so that's a good sign. Very unhappy with today's practice, just couldn't feel the drive to zero. In looking back, I don't feel I was sinking my hips very well. I was sinking with the weight, instead of sinking before the weight, therefore driving the weight down. Need more reps, as always.

on diet break right now, maintenance mode. hit a low of 266 last week and am hovering 269-271 right now. I'm hoping to stay about this weight for the next 2 1/2 weeks before dropping calories again. Will start hitting the weights again hard next monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment