Friday, September 13, 2013

9/5/13 - presses & wfd

Training#1 @ 530a

Axle push press up to 325x1
Axle strict press 235x6
Ring dips x10, x8
Band pushdowns x25

Axle def feels harder than a regular bar. Doesn't sit right on my delts for the push press so I think this is good hitting 325 with less leg power transfer than a regular bar. Was hoping to get 345 but 325 was pretty rough so I called it there. Still satisfied. Strict presses felt good. Kept it pretty short, workout took about 45 mins total. Looking forward to really pushing the envelope once offseason starts.

Training#2 @ 130p

56# wfd x10-12, avg 42
28# wfd x3, series went 78/83/88

Working on the slow-to-fast here. Starting to come back together. Still not speeding the heavy weight up out of the back yet. Biggest two things I need to work on is keeping the low point inside my right leg out of the back and hitting the sprint as soon as my left leg touches down. WFD feels like it's making a good comeback and it's perfect timing. Hammers tomorrow then a day off before a full practice on Sunday. No time for rest.



No comments:

Post a Comment