Thursday, August 2, 2012

8/2/12 - throws: wfd & hammer

training #1

56# wfd
*1 turn x12
*full x 16-20

keeping things easy and hitting positions. keeping a good angle for orbit, separating and driving the weight then getting on my left. good all around. worked on making my first turn tighter and after the first 10ish throws I decided my first turn is pretty solid. I need to make sure I pay attention to my low point in the back. If I allow it to drift too far to the right, I have absolutely no room for error or I drift way to the left of the trig on the sprint. Keep that low point as far right as possible and I can get a nice straight sprint. Also, while playing with the cast, I started casting it towards 2:00 instead of in front of me. I noticed I got a much better drive to zero by doing this. Going to play with it some more on saturday.

56# spin wob x5

just getting the feel of things here. Very akward. Working on getting comfortable on the sprint and getting into position for a big pull. More work needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment