Monday, August 13, 2012

8/4/12 - throws: stone/wfd

training

15.5# stone
*stand
*full spin
*180 drills

focusing on popping right hip forward and using my left leg to post aka block. Learning the correct way to throw stones now, slowly but surely. I always thought I was supposed to get ON my left, not use my left to propel my right hip forward. Working on 180 drills to get separated. Also changed the way I sprint, moreso like a wfd now: instead of pulling my left foot around, I'm sticking it like I would a wfd.. this is helping me get around faster. Big things coming.

56# wfd
*1 turn
*full

nothing new here.. just working on driving the ball down to zero and getting a good pull.. reps reps reps

20# sheaf
*bottoms up drill
*full

working on driving the sheaf down to my right foot and getting a big pull, need to really start working this if I want a solid number in Tucson

No comments:

Post a Comment