Thursday, November 8, 2012

11/7/12 - fsquat/cgbench & hammer

Training#1 @ 445a

Fsquat 350x5x2, 350x8
Cgbench 300x5x2, 300x3
Pull-ups bwx5x3

Good sesh, very happy with the front squats, looks like I'm making progress here again. Cut the accessory as I'll be training 3 days in a row this week. Will add back in next week. Cg bench was ok, bummed about the last set.



Training#2 @ 630a

16# hammer
*5 winds no release x 12-15
*3 wind throws x6-8

Working various things here:

fixing focal point
sinking hips to drive the ball down
pushing right knee in to drive the right hip to drive the ball left
getting under the ball quickly so I can stay long

Every rep was iffy, hard to put it all together, but I'm getting rid of bad habits and forming new good ones so I'm happy with the practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment