Monday, December 10, 2012

12/10/12 - fsquat/cgpress & hammer

Training#1 @ 440a

Front squat 385x3x3
Close grip bench up to 330x1
GMs 225x10x2, 225x12

pullups x5
dips x10
x4 rounds

Cg press feeling very week. Whatevs.

Training#2 @ 645a

16# hammer
*winds x5
*full x26, best of 126

Not looking for anything big today. Trying to keep it all smooth and controlled. High 1-teens and low 120s. Worked on cleaning up my entry as it was kind of choppy before. Feeling very loose and whippy, despite being slow. Gassed a couple on the 3rd wind towards the end and hit the 126, then kept missing the finish and hitting too late. Need to keep thinking: push the hammer out to my right side, sink the hips and scoop it out into the field. My lower right side of my abs have been tender the last two times throwing hammer so I'm going to back off a bit this week. Instead of throwing hammer tomorrow, I'll throw stones tomorrow then weights wednesday and hammer thursday. Going to stretch and heat as well. I'd really like to go 135 by the end of next week, but I'll be happy for now just being consistant at 130. After next week the training focus moves to stones until february.

No comments:

Post a Comment