Thursday, February 6, 2014

2/5/14 - stone & wob

#1 @ 1230p

15.5# stone
*stand non reverse x5
*stand w/reverse x5
*south african drill x8
*full spin x5

Improving. South african drills feel different than a full spin. On the fulls I can really drop low and get my right leg far away from the trig so I can sprint hard. On the south africans I'm missing that sprint and it feels like a completely different drill. Need to figure out how to get these so they feel the same. Focus here as usual is keeping my right foot turning and getting my chest super high on the finish. Last throw felt absolutely $ until it came off my fingers and hurt like shit. Need to remember to put my contacts in on days I throw stone. The glasses move all over the place distracting me from cues.




#2 @ 545p

56# wob @ 16' x FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFing miserable. Time to do revisit last years log and see wtf I'm doing different.

No comments:

Post a Comment