Thursday, June 30, 2011

6/28/11 - presses

training

incline bench- up to 315x3
push press- up to an ugly 295x3, 275x3
bb rows- up to an ugly 405x5, 365x5
cgbp- up to 315x3x2

+lying leg raises
ab wheel
cable twists

felt good to hit some decently big weight (for me at least). The push presses were feeling good at 275 so I jumped to 295 and they broke down terribly. Dropped to 275 for the final set and all was well again, I really need to work on this. BB rows were awesome as well, 405 was a bit heavier than I thought it was going to be so there was a bit of cheating going on, so I dropped to 365 afterwards and it was a great set, nice and strict, great contractions. I'm digging the increase in cals.

macros = ?? was good until dinner but didn't go overboard.. went to WWE Smackdown.. that was a pretty fun event

No comments:

Post a Comment