Thursday, June 30, 2011

6/29/11 - throws

training
  • 30# WFD- 5-6 standing, 5-6 single spin, 6-8 double spins
  • 16# hammer- 8-10 winds, 5-8 full throws
WFD felt good, was able to really dial a few things in. Focusing on keeping the chest up while driving from one to two, however, I'm not sinking enough on 2 and I know I'm losing horsepower.

Hammers felt better, but I'm still nowhere near as long as I need to be. I think there may have been one throw that I got out nicely to my left side but all the others were garbage. I'm going to train this again today (6/30) with blades and work on getting long on my left as well as throughout. I need a shitload of reps.

macros = 75f / 485c / 313p = 3882 cals

If anybody would be so kind as to brutally tear me apart on all my screw ups and how potentially fix them, I would really appreciate it, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment