Monday, June 6, 2011

6/6/11 - deadz0rz

training

hip snatches- up to 205x3 (pr), 215x2 (pr)
hang cleans - up to 295x3x3
box deads off 4" boxes- up to an easy 545x3

bb curlzzzzz x5sets

+ 1.5 mile walk with the wife & kiddo

macros = 63f / 270c / 279p = 2816, ~100g carbs preWO

pretty good session, trained in the garage again for the 3rd week in a row. Hopefully next week I'll be getting back in the gym. I much prefer training at lunch... snatches felt good and strong, cleans did not, haha. Deads were easy, slowly trying to increase strength from lower positions on my shin.. once I'm down to a 2" box I'll start at a 2" deficit and work to 4" then back up to the box pulls again. I don't want to pull heavy off the floor again until august. I wanted to get in some shrugs but just didn't have time, part of that whole training at home thing..

No comments:

Post a Comment