Wednesday, October 12, 2011

10/12/11 - throws

throws

16# stone
  • x10-12 step over drills, best of 42'
  • x10-12 full standing, best of 43'
  • x10-12 south african, best of 48'
Threw uphill @ work. Starting to feel when my hips get activated. Getting a bit lower so I can get a longer pull, also staggering my feet a bit more. Focusing on keeping a straight left arm and swinging wide. South african throws were all feeling just ok, but nothing big. Tyipcally I sink prior to beginning of the spin and try to explode up but it seems that I'm losing power by doing this. On my very last throw I decided to sink as I was in the process of spinning on my right foot. Amazingly, I was able to pivot much easier and transfer the power better, resulting in a 48' throw, uphill.. Very pleased with this, shut it down there. Will play with this again on sunday.

macros = 65f / 3398c / 289p = 3271cals IF style

BCAA + beta alanine preWO, postWO meal = 11/209/104/1307cals @ approx 3p

No comments:

Post a Comment