Tuesday, October 11, 2011

10/9/11 - throws

throws

23.5# braemar
  • x6-8 step over drills, best of 36'
  • x4-6 full, best of 37'6"
16# open x8-10 south african, best of 46'

56# wfd
  • x6-8 one turns, best of 36'
  • x6-8 two turns, best of 37+
22# hammer x3-5, best of 96+
16# hammer x8-10, best of 117+

nice session.. wasn't feeling the braemar as well as last week, focused on keeping a straight right arm and really opening up wide before punching the stone.. felt good, need more reps. for open, focused on getting a strong wrap and holding my left back as long as possible.. again, need more reps.

wfd felt good, though was already getting tired from the stones, especially since it was about 1030a and I was only running on about 13g BCAA at the time. dropped a few out there nicely, focused on fast feet and getting into position for a strong pull. switched to full throws and was satisfied with the #s.. held onto the weight a bit long on three of the throws that still went 37+, they would have been big tosses.. need to continue working on positions and speed so that I can get a good strong pull, also need to sink more.

hammers felt pretty good, but slow.. couldn't get good speed on any of them and the on that i really had moving came out of my hands right before I was about to pull. That would have been 120+, I tried to recover but was only able to get 117 a couple times. Need to work on speeding my winds up and catching the ball farther behind me.

macros = ?

BCAA + beta alanine preWO, postWO meal = 2600 cals

No comments:

Post a Comment