Friday, October 7, 2011

10/4/11 - throws

am weight = 281lbs

throws

16# stone
  • x3 step over drills, best of 38'
  • x6-8 south african, best of 44'
28# wfd
  • x8-10 one turn, best of 72'
  • x4-6 two turn, best of 73'
Threw uphill @ work. Better session today with the stones. Worked on keeping my spin tighter and working the ground better. Going to keep focusing on primarily just getting into the power position so that I'm not blowing by my left. Worked on getting some height to the stone too, it's coming along. WFD felt good but not as good as I was hoping. Was steady about 68-70, then I focused on really sinking. Once I did this they were all 71+. Swapped over to two turn and focused on mimicing the one turns in relation to footwork. Once that felt better I focused on sinking more. At the expense of footwork, I was able to sink and vice versa. Still need more reps for footwork + sinking to come together well.

macros = 56f / 388c / 286p = 3188cals IF style

BCAA + beta alanine preWO, postWO meal = 12/190/110/1270cals @ approx 2p

No comments:

Post a Comment