Thursday, October 20, 2011

10/16/11 - throws

throws

16# stone
  • x6-8 step over drills, best of 41'
  • x4-6 full, best of 42'
  • x2 south african, best of 41: tweaked right groin
56# wfd x4-6 one turn, best of 36'
30# wfd
  • x4-6 one turn, unk distance
  • x2-4 two turn, unk distance
16# hammer x2, best of 106 w/o blades

sprints- 100'x8

took it way easy on wfd after the groin pull.. I think the issue is my right isn't pivoting enough and my knee isn't coming in before I push. This may be a product of the large jav spikes in my shoes. I'm going to replace with smaller spikes and see how that feels. Was also very sick on saturday the 15th, I think I caught the stomach bug that my wife had thursday, was throwing up all moring, queesy all day.. need to rest up.

macros = ?

No comments:

Post a Comment