Saturday, November 13, 2010

11/13/10 throwing

105 days till Phoenix Games

training

caber - grabbed a caber I snapped a while back and decided to use it just for picks & carries so I could get comfortable under it. It's about 13' 80lbs, so it's pretty light. I taped it up with gorilla tape so my shotty fiberglass job wouldn't tear up my hands. A buddy is going to get some lead tape for the top 8 feet and we'll tape the whole thing again, I'd like to get it up to about 100lbs. I'm also looking at getting a 15' telephone pole to work picks and carries.. did about 15 or so pics & carries, ran 20 yards, turned around and ran back, that sort of stuff, just trying to get comfortable. That was pretty exhausting.

LWFD - worked standing throws, single spins, line drills and a couple double spin throws, feeling better, working on catching the weight farther back and getting a longer pull out of it. Also working on hook grip, still not comfortable, but it's not so bad either..

food
meh, who cares? olive garden for dinner and that's what counts..

got a hydrostatic bf% test today, 26% = FML, 218lbs LBM so that's not too terrible, going to focus on getting down to about 260 and 15% bf to increase flexibility and agility.. tomorrow is my 2 year anniversary with my beautiful wife so looks like the crackdown on the diet won't be starting until at least monday and there will definately be a break in it for thanksgiving..

No comments:

Post a Comment