Friday, November 26, 2010

11/25/10 - turkey day trails

93 days till Phoenix Games

training @ 10a

sprints- 40 yards x 20 sprints, same as usual 5 @ 50%, 10 @ 70-85%, 5 @ 50%

5.5 mile mountain bike train with the father-in-law, 45mins riding time, avg speed about 7mph and to speed around 18mph... pretty fun, conditioning is getting better, however, the legs were toasted from squats yesterday combined with sprints this morning..

not really training per-se.. but meh, I suppose it fits

food - cutting day ?

9a- 3 scoops whey
1030a- 2 orange rolls
*train*
12p- 1 orange roll
330p- 3 enormously packed plates of turkey, mashed taters, corn, green bean casserole, carrots and rolls
6p- 3 slices pumpkin pie

calories = ??

took it easy today, I was going to go nuts with the french toast sandwich, but I realized I needed to hold off a bit. Too many calories are too many calories.. Next weekend I will crush the french toast sandwich and it will be amazing.. One ridiculous cheat meal per week, lol, that's my rule now..... for now at least, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment