Monday, November 29, 2010

11/27/10 - throwing

91 days till Phoenix Games

training

LWFD - standing throws, single spins & double spins, double spins feeling weak lately.. hitting 57' single spin and having a hard time matching it with a double spin.. I think I'm working too many standing and single spins before moving to double spins as I'm getting pretty fatigued with them and feel pretty gassed by the time I get to double spins, going to get back in the habit of working double spins for the majority of training

open stone - a few braemar throws and a few glide

caber - absolutely trashed by the time this came around, probably 4-5 picks & carries and 1 actual throw, need to work on endurance, but I think my body is also just getting used to the lower calories..

food - cutting week 1

9a- 3 scoops whey, 3 cups cheerios w/ 16oz 1% milk
*train*
10a- 2 nutri grain bars (mid training)
3p- quiznos: large prime rib & swiss on wheat, double meat, italian dressing, mayo
8p - 3 scoops whey

calories = 2982, 103.1 F / 246.7C / 273.4P

wasn't aware of the massive calorie content in the quiznos sandwich, kinda bummed out but stayed under 3k cals so I'm not too disappointed..

No comments:

Post a Comment