Tuesday, November 23, 2010

11/22/10 - pulling

96 days till Phoenix Games

training @ 1p

hang cleans- 225x5 x 3sets
speed pulls from 4" deficit- 315x1 x 8sets

+misc ab work

I tweaked the right side of my abs doing hammer winds on friday and it definately isn't 100% yet. I put 275 on the bar for hang cleans and it was just too much pressure, no need to push too early and cause a more serious injury so I dropped it down. Wanted to hit speed pulls against bands, but again, didn't want to put too much strain on my abs so I kept it at 315. All reps felt great, probably not as fast as they should have been since I haven't done deficits or speed pulls in nearly a year. Overall a decent session though.
 
food - cutting day 1

8a- 3 scoops whey, 3 cups cheerios w/ 16oz 2% milk
1230p- 2 scoops whey, 2 nutri grain bars
*train*
330p- 2 scoops whey, 2 gatorade gel packs
7p- 9.5oz shake & bake pork chops + 1 cup corn

calories = 2759, 69.1F / 268.8C / 282.8P
now that I'm back in the habit of watching my cals, it's time to begin my first 4 week cut cycle. It's pretty obvious that turkey day will be a cheat day, however, afterwards its right back on the bandwagon. took before pics which there is no way I'll be posting those and I forgot to weigh myself this morning but I imagine I'm in the range of 298-299 as I have been for the last couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment