Wednesday, July 27, 2011

7/27/11 - throws

training
  • 30# wfd- standing x5, single spin x10, double spin x10
  • 16# hammer- 3 throws w/1 blade, 3 throws w/2 blades
another great throwing session. worked on getting that right knee in on the delivery/release as well as the drive from 1 to 2. Definitely felt the difference when it clicked. I feel this is what's going to get me to 80+ and 40+ consistently with the weights. Time to get in the reps! Hammer also felt gret. Was off with just one blade as my left was flinging around but once I put the other on, the positions felt perfect and hips got nice and loose. With the exception of tacky, this session couldn't have gone better. Looking forward to gettign in the reps and making that ball move fast.

macros = 62f / 279c / 263p = 2849 cals

On a side note, we went to Sports Authority yesterday and I got a SWEET pic of my 7 month old rocking out some football gear, haha.. I also got my prowler today. Hellz to the yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment