Sunday, July 10, 2011

7/9/11 - throws + squats

throws
  • 28# WFD-  7-10throws, best of 73'
  • 56# WOB- up to 14'6" for a couple easy tosses
  • 15# stone- 3-5 standing, best of 465'.. 5-7 south african, best of 49'
training

front squats for speed- 275x2x5, 315x2x2, 225x2x2
pullups- BWx3x2, +45x3x4
36" box jumps- BWx3x6

+seated leg curls
happy with this session, pissed about WOB.. humidity is high here in AZ and that's not something we're used to. my hands are swollen and my hands are hella stiff. just gripping that WOB hurt, I hit 2 easy @ 14'6 and missed a few because the pull was just killing my fingers. I need to take that tampon out of my vagina before flagstaff next weekend. WFD felt solid with the hook grip and the stones are really starting to dial in. Front squats were cake, though 315 felt decently heavy and slowed down a bit. Finished off things with a brutal drop set on the seated leg curls, felt a burn in my hamstrings that I haven't felt in a long time... now it's time for an active deload with 1 more easy throwing session before the games next weekend. Abdominals are feeling good, going to keep icing to make sure they heal up alright.

macros = ??

No comments:

Post a Comment