Friday, July 8, 2011

7/7/11 - throws

training
  • 30# WFD
  • 16# hammer
very good session, things are really coming together. getting that sink down after the 2nd spin for wfd and felt a like my left was plastered to the ground and the weight was incredibly heavy, had a couple really good throws @ 80% ish, didn't measure.

hammer is coming together as well, getting a good counter when the ball is on my left by pushing my knees down and to my right which is really stretching me out. so much so that it tweaked my lower right abs just a tiny bit. I didn't feel it all during training, but a couple hours later I felt it as I was leaning backwards.. ice + iboprofin is my friend. I won't throw hammer on saturday, and I'll play it by ear if I do any work on hammer tuesday..
macros = 73f / 456c / 317p = 3893 cals

No comments:

Post a Comment