Tuesday, September 18, 2012

9/18/12 - throws: stone/wfd

am weight- 271.4

training

15.5# stone
*stand x6
*180 drill x6
*full spin x10

ugh, this is very frustrating. Getting my right through, but opening up way too early. after talking with some friends, I need to get more snappy with my left. slow -> fast -> faster from start to finish. Going to start working in south african drills as well so the 180 will transfer to the south african will transfer to the full spin. Need to stay as wrapped as possible while my right hip is pushing through, quick left leg to help pop the right hip, then a big finish. still so much work


56# wfd x10 much better, working on keeping the weight close, driving it down to zero then a nice smooth finish. got my mojo back after last weeks setback. hopefully can put some sauce on it ths weekend and see what happens.


macros = unk yet, will be roughly 90/30/225 (f/c/p) 1800-1900

No comments:

Post a Comment