Thursday, September 27, 2012

9/26/12 - throws: hammer

am weight = 269.8 (day 3/4 low carb)

training

16# hammer
*2 wind x5-6
*3 wind x8-10, best of 114

still slow, trying to hit the positions and really catch it high. I seem to catch it high but I'm not actually applying force until the ball starts dropping. Need to kick that in faster. Also, trying to think about being more whippy seems to help me. I know sounds weird but thinking "whippy" lets me use just my hips and I can really feel my hips driving the ball. Need to work on getting my hips farther to the right side before I catch the ball so I can get a bigger/longer drive. Making progress, unfortunately it isn't translating to numbers yet. Really want to hit something big here before the end of the season

macros = 78/11/239 (f/c/p) 1741 cals

No comments:

Post a Comment