Friday, June 7, 2013

5/31/13 - wfd

deload week..... couldn't keep away. Needed to work on some wfd and do something kind of athletic.

56# wfd
*1turn x8-10, best 38
*full x12-14, best 42

1 turns have been kid of crappy for me lately. Positions feel good, just no pop. I've got some time to figure these out. Fulls felt ok but still not how they were feeling before. I've come to the realization that throwing the 49 exclusively before abq was a bad idea. I really feel that I've lost the aggressiveness with the 56 that I had before. Going to be doing a lot of work with the 56 to get this back. Also changing my orbit just a little bit. Not quite as high, trying to sink hips and reach more to get a longer push on the weight. Changing a few little things that I'm hoping with turn into big things in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment