Monday, June 10, 2013

6/9/13 - hammer/wfd

Training @ 5a

16# hammer x 12-15, best 135, avg 133

56# wfd
*1 turn x8, best 40, avg 38
*full x12-15, best 42, avg 41

Started off with some warmups on hammer. Really focusing on pushing the hammer away from me on my right right off the bat on the first wind. This really is key. Had several really good tosses. Still not reaching full speed yet but I can feel it's getting smoother and more relaxed.

Wfd was ok. Working on getting back whatever I lost over the last couple months. I just feel like I have no push to zero and I'm always drifting way left out the side of the box. Tried a bunch of different things: turning early, changing my low point, changing my high point, etc. Throws are feeling better but at the end of the day was still trying to figure out what was different. More work needed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment