Monday, June 24, 2013

6/22/13 - hammer/wfd

Training @ 545a

16#hammer x14-16, best/avg 128

56# wfd
*one turn x6, best 41, avg 38
*full x16-20, best 42, avg 40

28# wfd x4, 79/82/85/86

Feeling slow and run down. Happy I'm deloading next week. Will still throw though. Hammer was ok. Added back in the push across as I stopped doing this to work on pushing the ball away from my to my right side when its behind me. Now that I'm getting better at that I'm going to add in the push across me for even more speed. I know I'm on the brink of 140.

Hwd was meh. Still missing that groove on the finish. Sprint feels good and timing feels solid but just not getting any faster. Weird because when I move to the lwd it feels great. There is definately something I'm doing with the light that I'm not witth the heavy and I can't quite put my finger on it. I have a feeling that doing my one turns first is causing something to be off in my fulls with the heavy. Maybe I'm turning too late on the one turns? Might just take a handful of lwd tosses before throwing the heavy and try to replicate it with the heavy. It's minor enough that I can't pick it out on video, but there is definiately something different.


No comments:

Post a Comment