Wednesday, July 17, 2013

7/14/13 - stone/wfd/hammer

Training @ 515a

15.5# stone
*stand x6-8, best 44
*spin x6-8, best 51

Trying to focus on staying on my left longer. Andy Vincent said he focuses on pushing right hip and right shoulder. Can start to feel it but no big improvements yet. Spins felt ok, nothing big.

49# wfd
*1 turn x6
*full x6-8, best 47

56# wfd x6-8, best 41

28# wfd x5, best 82

Wfd feeling smoother. Cast and sprint feel great, its nailing the finish that I need to polish up. Overall much better than it has been, despite the numbers. Also still feeling run down. Took 2 full days off just to try to recover and it seems to have not done anything for me. I've got to get 100% recovered before next weekend.

16# hammer x6, best 132

Feeling good. Focus on long and loose and a nice tall finish. Was really trying to push these, just nothing left in the tank. Overall feeling not ready for Portland, but then again I don't think I ever feel ready for a games before going into it.

Hammer tutorial I've been promising for some of the peeps asking questions about different aspects of my hammer. I'm not an expert and this isn't hammer bible but it works for me and I'm getting some decent numbers. Hope this helps out some.




No comments:

Post a Comment