Wednesday, July 31, 2013

7/27 & 7/28/13 - The Claw

Enumclaw Highland Games

BS 36+
OS 48+
56# WFD 38+
28# WFD 83+
22# HAMMER 101+
16# HAMMER 118+
56# WOB 16
20# SHEAF 24
CABER 65DEG

Overall 3rd behind the ever studly duo Andy and Matt Vincent, respectively.

I don't really have much of a recap here. I performed terribly. Between the platforms, fatigue, no blades, blah blah blah excuse excuse excuse. Nobody really cares. I dropped the ball and hung onto 3rd.

Regardless, I had a great time. It was a lot of fun. Andy and Matt are both on fire, some amazing throws. Looking forward to bringing some heat at my next game for some redemption. Thanks to Wally, Bobby Dodd, The Queen and everyone else that made this run smooth. Looking forward to my next visit to the Claw.

As always, thanks to my Mrs for taking care of our kids and supporting me in competition. You don't know how much it means to me.

Back to the drawing board. I took a few things away from the Claw that I'll be implementing in practice and I had a couple mental breakthroughs last week that I'm going to play with this week. Pleasanton coming up in 4 weeks. Do work son.

No comments:

Post a Comment