Monday, July 1, 2013

6/27/13 - wfd

Training @ 1230p

56# wfd
*1 turn x6
*full x15-18, best 42, avg 40

28# wfd x6-7

Still feeling off, however, on the last 2 throws with the 56 I figured out why my orbit feels off and I'm not getting that long push on the finish. It seems as if I'm leading my upper out of the back too early after the first turn. This is causing the weight to push too far right and throwing my high point off to the left side. I focused on pushing the weight down to zero, but was mindful to keep zero to the left or right at my right knee vs to the right of it and "pulling" with my upper body. Orbit fixed right up and I felt that very long push on the finish that I used to. By then there was nothing in the tank but I'm getting close to being back in the 43-45ft range as I was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment