Friday, October 12, 2012

10/11/12 - stone/wfd/sheaf

Am weight = O_o

Training#1 @ 445a

4k indoor shot
*stand x10
*full spin x25

Getting the reps in, very slow, but going well.



Training#2 @ 615a

20# sheaf x15
56# wfd x15, avg 37
28# wfd x15, avg 78

sheaf feeling ok, need more pop and more block. Tend to bend over when driving down to my right foot, need to stay up and drive my hips down rather than drive my torso down.. some work to be done here.

Just going through positions on wfd, feeling smoother. Pushign the weight away from me into it's low point out of the back feels much smoother. After the first turn I'm in a great position to drive to zero, however, after the second turn I'm a bit late on the catch. Need to separate better and get faster feet. Taking the next couple days off before Ventura to rest up. Ice bath saturday night, lots of stretching and foam rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment