Wednesday, October 31, 2012

10/31/12 - wfd

Am weight = 273

Training @ 630a

56# wfd x20, avg 39-40
42# wfd x10, avg 54-55

First 5 with the 56 were miserable... like 24, 32, 35ish miserable, haha.. Always takes me about 5 throws to get going with the 56 in the morning. After that they were gold. Very little sprint, maybe 50-60%, just enough to set me up for a big finish as that's been my main priority lately: separating at the front, push to zero and huge lift/finish. Hitting 40-41 with nothing on it. By the time I got to the 15-20, I was a bit fatigued so when I started pushing the sprint my finish was a tad off. Not by much, just not as much energy. Dropped down to the 42 to keep working and speed things up some. Easy cast, easy sprint, big finish. I like. Last couple I gassed the sprint and were sitting around 56-57. Can really feel the push to zero before the sprint with this one, I like that. Going to keep working the 56 and 42 in one session. I wanted to work the 28 some but didn't have enough time. This took approx 80mins with a training partner. Shoulder is feeling much better so I'm going to start hitting some (about 10ish) one turn/sprint drills for a warmup before moving to fulls. This will also help me work the finish a bit more. I need to build and industrial strength RC truck that will fetch my weight for me, haha.

Side note: my wife made my son's halloween costume. He's been into busses a lot lately and has been vocalizing that quite a bit. He'll be 2 in December so she took a box and made this for him so we're going to take him around to a handful of houses tonight so he can do what he always wants to do: knock on everyone's door. Hahahaha..



No comments:

Post a Comment