Wednesday, October 3, 2012

10/2/12 - deads/pp & stones

Am weight = 272.8

Training#1 @ 5a

531 deads (wk1) 375x5, 435x5, 490x10
531 push press (wk1) 185x5, 210x5, 240x5
Rdl 275x10x3
Strict ohp 135x8x2
Pullups bwx5x3
Machine rows 3x10

Skipped stationary bike again as I was 30 mins late to train. Deads felt good once I got completely warmed up. Spent some extra time with the roller and lax ball on my lower back between sets and that helped. Last set was solid. Wanted to save some in the tank for stones this afternoon. Had a scoop of protein, about 200mg of niacin and 200mg caffeine preWO which kept me energized. Shoulder feeling much better. Didn't push it on the final set of push presses but they were all easy and no pain at all. Strict felt good too. Going to continue to just hit rx sets with presses until next 531 cycle then get after it. No issues on pullups either. Other shoulder felt sore. I'm sure from over compensating from the injury. Going to work some rehab stuff on that side as well so it doesn't go on the wrong direction.

Training#2 @ 1230p

15.5# stone
*stand x10
*180 drill footwork
*south African drill footwork
*south African w/stone x12
*full x6

Meh. Making progress on standing tosses but not much on spin this go around. Watched a few vids. I'm not getting my left leg all the way around. I'm getting it around quick but cutting myself off. This isn't pulling my right all the way around into position. Also, doesn't appear I am crossing my right leg over my body, instead I'm just driving straight. I'm thinking this has somethign to do with not being able to get my left all the way around. Going to start getting vid from the back so I can pay more attention to that. All these little things are going to add up to some big tosses when I put them together.

Macros = 62/56/231 (f/c/p) 1731cals day 2/4 low carb

No comments:

Post a Comment