Wednesday, October 31, 2012

10/30/12 - deads/ohp & stones

Am weight = 273ish

Training#1 @ 430a

deads 490x5x3
strict ohp 200x5x3
db rows x3
db curls x3

Nothing really of note here. Going to start focusing more on push presses rather than strict pressing.


Training#2 @ 630a

15.5# stone
*stand x12-15
*full spin x8-10

Sigh, another useless stone practice. Compared video of my sprint phase to Matt V and Dylan Armstrong's video and it would appear that I'm "reaching" with my right leg. This puts me in a poor position to keep my right turning. I need to snap my right knee in UNDER me, rather than getting my foot down so far in front of me. That's causing me to absorb the impact, slow the sprint down and land very narrow, unable to get onto my left. *rolleyes* More work.

Someone brought french fries into work today and I snapped. In-n-Out for din din plus lots of candy. We'll just say that I'm carbing up for competition this week. Justified? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment