Monday, December 2, 2013

11/26/13 - bench & stones

Training#1 @ 415a

Flat bb bench up to 315x1, 225x20
3 board press 275x5x3
Strict ohp 135x5, 135x8, 185x5x2
band high rows 3x15
band low rows 3x15

Reading this makes me realize I forgot my band pushdowns. Oh well. Was going to doing do some bench dips but didn't want to stress the shoulder any more. It was already getting sore. No pain during the workout though, just some soreness so that's exciting. The negative portion of the bench was very slow and deliberate, as to not move anything around too fast or suddenly but the push felt great. Even 315 went up much faster than expected. Board presses felt good as well though my triceps were starting to die out. OHP felt very good as well. Was going to go for 8 on the second with 185 but my front delts were screaming so I called it there. Finished up with the band rows with a monster mini ust to get a little back work in and take some pressure off my shoulder. Going to start adding BB rows back in very soon.


Threw stones in the afternoon but forgot to log it and by now I can't remember what was done. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment